Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape, and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No filler – 48 carefully chosen levels
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
Originally based on an experimental tree generation script, Joel McDonald carefully crafted Prune to perfection over the course of a year. Kyle Preston joined in to add his unique musical signature and sound effects.
—– RECEPTION —–
"Wildly creative, totally addictive, and oddly soothing" – Entertainment Weekly
"Breathtakingly beautiful design and gameplay work together perfectly for a tranquil, touching experience." – 4.5/5 Gamezebo
"Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its initial subject material to explore a much larger, much more complex theme, in an articulate and powerfully moving manner." – 10/10 Pocket Gamer
"A collaboration that feels more like a dance than puzzle-solving." – Kill Screen
-64 bit android support
-misc updates and bug fixes